Who we are looking for:
– Positive person who leads by example, demonstrating a superior work ethic, excellent communication skills, and an ability to work effectively across departments
– Coach who ensures that their team is motivated, cohesive and educated
– Leader who demonstrates and promotes workplace safety, company policies, and dedication to meeting customer expectations
– Responsible for all aspects of the lamination process including ensuring product quality, on time delivery, supply needs, cost control, process improvement and safety.
– Leadership duties include evaluating manpower needs and employee performance, setting goals, training to close any performance gaps and ensure continuous development of your team.
Education and Experience:
– 10+ years of successful experience in a manufacturing environment
– 5+ years of successful leadership experience
– 5+ years of composites industry experience, including infusion
– Bachelor’s degree in business, project management, manufacturing, or engineering (preferred)
– Must be willing and able to work in a non-climate controlled environment and wear any required protective clothing
– Able to lift 30lbs
– Able to use all tools necessary to complete various lamination related activities