Entry Level Positions
Vectorworks is growing! We are looking for dedicated, hard-working individuals interested in beginning a career in luxury, high-performance boat building to join our team!
WE WILL TRAIN!
We may not be the biggest boatbuilder, but we are the most stable. Vectorworks has never closed a production plant. We are proud to have structured our business such that we are able to provide stable, long-term opportunities for motivated, experienced, hard-working individuals within our community and beyond.
In a David vs Goliath world, we are David.
Entry Level Positions Available Include:
- Boat Assembly
- Lamination Technician
- Fiberglass Finishers
- Production Line
- Facilities Maintenance
- Must be able to lift up to 40lbs regularly and climb ladders and stairs as needed
- Must be able and willing to work in a non-climate controlled work environment
- Must be able and willing to wear whatever safety gear may be required to complete each task
- Must have excellent attendance
- Working knowledge of power and hand tools a plus
- Previous experience in fiberglass finishing, paint and body, drywall, building maintenance, or production line work are a plus
- Must be able to pass drug tests
· While we reserve the right to adjust schedules to suit legitimate business needs, the bulk of our Team Members work 7am to 3:30pm; consistent, on time attendance is expected